Food OilsProducts

Export Egyptian Olive Oil Abroad

Country of Origin: Egypt


The export olive oil from Egypt is in high demand all over the world due to its unique flavor and health benefits. Egyptian olive oil is produced in many different forms, including bulk, bottled, and processed, as it is a process not much different from exporting any other type of food. After communicating with the importing companies abroad and knowing their requirements in terms of quality and price, the exporting company can present its offer to the buyer

Egypt produces a wide variety of olive oil, including virgin, cold-pressed and blended olive oil. The consumption of olive oil in Egypt has increased steadily over the past several years

Egyptian olive oil is becoming increasingly popular all over the world and is in demand by a number of countries, as Egypt is one of the largest producers of olive oil in the world and its exports are growing rapidly. For this reason, there are a number of countries around the world that are interested in purchasing Egyptian olive oil

Benefits of Egyptian olive oil

Egyptian olive oil has many benefits that make it a popular export option, such as:

  • It helps kill cancer cells and prevent cancer through the antioxidants rich in olive oil
  • Helps people with rheumatoid arthritis
  • Useful for maintaining a healthy weight
  • It plays an important role in the treatment of atherosclerosis, which makes it play a major role in cardiovascular health
  • It contains a high percentage of monounsaturated fats

There is no doubt that the olive industry is one of the most important industries, because it depends on many other products, and the world has witnessed a great development in the olive oil industry thanks to advanced technology.

In 2020, Egypt produced about 700 thousand tons of olive oil and ranked first in the world in terms of production, and between 57 and 58 million olive trees were found in Egypt. 70% of the production is used for table oil, with a local consumption ranging from 400 to 450 thousand tons annually, and the remaining 30% is directed to the production of olive oil

Documents required to export olive oil

To complete the import/export process, you will need the following documents:

How to export olive oil

  • Contact approved companies export olive oil in Egypt to learn about requirements related to prices and quality
  • After that, samples of the product are sent to the companies to be examined and to ensure that they comply with the required specifications
  • Providing companies with the quantities they need, and then preparing and signing contracts in accordance with a set of export laws in Egypt and importing countries in need of Egyptian olive oil
  • The products are then shipped to shipping companies according to the packing and shipping conditions stipulated in the export contracts
  • It is important to supply the product according to the specifications stipulated in the contract and to respect the delivery times


The most important countries requesting the export of Egyptian olive oil

Egypt is a major producer and consumer of olive oil, and its exports have witnessed significant growth in recent years. As a result, many countries around the world are now interested in buying Egyptian olive oil, and the most important of these countries are:

  • Spain
  • United kingdom
  • Germany
  • Canada
  • Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Each of these countries has a large market for Egyptian olive oil, and each has developed specific policies to support the export of Egyptian olive oil

AR Company to import olive oil from different countries of the world

If you are an importer who wants to import Egyptian olive oil, all you have to do is contact AR trading and it will provide you with the best services regarding the process of importing and export olive oil from Egypt with ease.

If you choose to work with our company, you will work with some of the largest experts in import and export, and there is also a team of support who specialize in export olive oil from Egypt.

Back to top button

Error: Contact form not found.