Country of origin: Egypt
Cauliflower and broccoli are healthy and nutritious vegetables that are very popular in many cultures, Cauliflower and broccoli have high nutritional value and multiple health benefits, which makes them the focus of great interest in global markets, In this article, we will discover the types of cauliflower and broccoli, their uses, the volume of importing cauliflower and broccoli from Egypt, and the role of AR Company in exporting them.
The volume of importing cauliflower and broccoli from Egypt
The volume of importing cauliflower and broccoli from Egypt can vary from year to year and is affected by factors such as agricultural seasons and global demand for these products.
Egypt is a major producer of cauliflower and broccoli, and has strong agricultural potential to produce these two types of vegetables. The lands of Egypt are mixed with fertile soil and a suitable climate for growing cauliflower and broccoli, which contributes to achieving the production of large quantities and high quality of these vegetables.
Egyptian cauliflower and broccoli exports depend on quality and price competitiveness, and are directed to several major markets in the world. Some countries that may import Egyptian cauliflower and broccoli include the European Union (including the United Kingdom and the Netherlands), Russia, the Middle East and Africa.
Read about: Green Beans
Egyptian cauliflower and broccoli are exported to many countries around the world. Some of the major countries of importing cauliflower and broccoli from Egypt include:
- European Union: The European Union is considered a major market for Egyptian cauliflower and broccoli exports. European Union member states such as the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Britain and France have reached great importance in importing these vegetables from Egypt.
- The United States of America: The United States is an important market for Egyptian cauliflower and broccoli exports. The United States imports large quantities of these vegetables to meet the needs of the local market.
- Middle East: Countries in the Middle East such as the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait import cauliflower and broccoli from Egypt. These vegetables are exported for local consumption and to meet the needs of the food sector in the region.
- Other Arab countries: In addition to the countries mentioned above, other Arab countries such as Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, and Algeria import cauliflower and broccoli from Egypt.
AR Company’s role in helping you importing cauliflower and broccoli
This company provides integrated services that include searching for suitable markets, marketing and promotion, negotiation and contracting, packaging, transportation and shipping, customs clearance and insurance. The goal of this company is to achieve the satisfaction of its customers and increase importing cauliflower and broccoli by providing products of high quality and competitive prices.
Read about: Onion and garlic powder
Types of cauliflower and broccoli
- White Cauliflower: White cauliflower is the most common, and has a white color and coated peel.
- Green cauliflower: Green cauliflowers have green skins, a smaller head, and denser leaves.
- Broccoli: Broccoli resembles green cauliflower, but is distinguished by its small, compact flowers and long stem.
Uses of cauliflower and broccoli
- Cooking: Cauliflower and broccoli can be used in a variety of cooked recipes.
- Fresh salads: Cauliflower and broccoli can be served as a fresh salad.
- Juices and smoothies: They are mixed with other fruits and vegetables to create refreshing drinks.